Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

VHS was released in America in 1977,not 1971. Still a good game!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Legendary, I loved this as a kid. I still do!

Immortal Wave Immortal Wave

more like I M M O R T A L V A P O R W A V E (sorry)

good, I like! Two things I think could be improved: The timer in the corner of the screen is the same color of the background, and the music doesn't really loop seamlessly. GREAT WORK NONETHELESS!!

TriXeL responds:

You know, right before I published this, I thought of that name and regretted not making a game themed around that. ( sad reacts only). There's actually a lot with the game thats wrong that I want to correct in a future version. I'll get to it soon tho. Glad you liked the game!

ZOSH ZOSH

This is kinda cool. I just have some problems with it, such as mixed art styles, Sub par graphics even for a unity game (then again my graphics are a bit awful) and the fact that it's nothing more than a top down shooter game. Plus, the game is a bit unfair with your melee weapon, as you can't use it without getting hit. Other than that, It's alright! Props to you for at least being able to code something in a 3D environment; that to me is as impressive as being bilingual.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Wow, if inserting the coin is so fun, I can't imagine how good the actual game is!

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

I LOVE THIS GAME BUT WHERE THE SUB-ATOMIC ORANGE JUICE GOD DO I GET AN IRON PLATE

Skudge responds:

craft it in your inventory ;)

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

I LOVE vintage gaming! This is one of the greatest things, If it weren't for two issues: 1. The tutorial is unskippable and 2. The prices are a bit inaccurate. GREAT GAME, THOUGH!

Windowz Windowz

made me laugh

Hitting Stuff at a Building Hitting Stuff at a Building

this game is so cute

MP5k Simulator MP5k Simulator

awesome! I know you from DeviantArt, too!

sheenufilms responds: